Sip, sip, hooray! Soda and alcohol packages are now available for purchase through your Sixthman account!
How do I purchase these packages?
- Refresh yourself on all the details.
- Log in to your Sixthman account HERE.
- Select your "Runaway To Paradise” reservation and scroll down to "Additional Packages".
- From there, you may add the Ultimate Beverage Package or Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package for each guest in your cabin, OR you may individually add the Soda Program.
- You have until end of day Tuesday, April 2nd to pre-purchase beverage packages. If you miss the deadline, you can still purchase the Unlimited Beverage Package, the Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package, or the Soda Program on board during the first day of the cruise at the same rate.
- There is a limit of TWO (2) beverages per person per transaction.
- Beverage packages must be purchased for ALL GUESTS staying within the same stateroom.
- Drink packages can be used in all restaurants, lounges, and bars on the ship. It is not applicable while off the ship in Nassau, Bahamas.
- Special activities such as onboard wine tastings, mixology classes, or liquor tastings are NOT covered.
- Any items over $15 USD will receive a $15 USD discount and the guest will be charged the difference to their account.
- Packages may not be shared and are non-transferable and non-refundable.